The festive spirits remain high in December. The onset of this month rings the jingle bells around. Santa, Christmas trees and tons of gifts are some of the exclusive features of Christmas. Decorating the X-mas tree is one of the most important aspects of celebrating this festival. Given here is a quick look about decorating the auspicious tree as per the rules of Vastu and bringing peace and prosperity to home.
• Red may be your favorite color but take care not to overuse this color as lot of red means lot of fire. Feng shui says that a balance should always be maintained. Take care to make the tree a perfect balance of light and dark. You can consider introducing water element (Blue) and the metal element (white). This will make your tree look more beautiful and it would be decorated as per the rules of Vastu.
• Tree is a wood element and hence Christmas tree should be placed where the energy can be perfectly compatible with the wood element. Keeping trees nearby the kitchens should be strictly avoided.
• The decorative items that you use in the tree should not messy or overdone. Clutter takes all the good energies and hence the choice of your decorative items should always be well-thought.
• Flowers specially the fragrant flowers can be used to keep the house fresh and to attract a constant flow of good energy. Strictly avoid using artificial flowers. These look non-appealing and do not have much decorative value.
• Make use of decorative candles because they look beautiful. Bring warmth to your home and keeps negativity at bay.
• The best idea is to decorate the trees with utility items like sweet boxes, candles and other similar useful gifts which can be gifted to the needy.
Christmas tree is a fantastic way to connect you to the world. It is considered to be a strong wood element and the triangular shape of this tree is a fire element. Decorate the tree with twinkling and colorful lights and keep it in front of the main entrance. This will bring abundance, finance and prosperity to your homes.
Christmas season is a stressful time. If you take help of useful Feng shui tips you would be create a calm and harmonious balance that help in wading off the negative energies from your home and bring peace and prosperity to your homes. The triangular shape of the Christmas tree is the depiction of the fire element and hence you should avoid placing the tree nearby kitchen or fireplace.
Make use of candles for decorating your homes during the Christmas can be a great idea. These candles decorate your homes beautifully and drive away negativity from your homes. Select a green and thriving tree and make sure that none of its leaves have turned yellow. To keep any sort of negativity away from your homes, choose to decorate your Christmas tree with utmost care. Use colorful balloons, sweet boxes and other small gifts that can be later distributed to the poor kids.