Everything you see around you is made up of the five basic Feng Shui elements- Fire, Earth, Wood, Metal and Water. And every single color in the universe is an expression of these elements. This section will help you choose the best hues to create a pleasant atmosphere in your house and office. Remember, it’s important to opt for colors according to the energy you want to enhance.
FIRE – PASSION AND HIGH ENERGY
The Fire Element helps create energy which supports your career efforts and assists in achieving recognition.
- Fire is the Element of the South.
- Fire is also suggested in the Southwest and Northeast areas of a house or office.
- The color for the Fire Element is:
EARTH –SOLIDITY AND NOURISHMENT
The Element Earth brings the energy of nourishment, stability, and security into all your relationships.
- According to feng shui office and home, earth is the element of Southwest and Northeast.
- The feng shui colors for this element are: light yellow and earthy hues.
METAL –PRECISION AND SIMPLICITY
The Metal Element helps bring the energy of precision, sharpness, and efficiency; its stable presence will assist in living a simple, stress-free life:
- Metal is the element of Northwest and West.
- Feng shui also advises of using metal element in the North of your office or home.
- The Colors for Metal Element are:
WATER –FRESHNESS, EASE, AND ABUNDANCE
Water Element brings the energy of ease, calm, purity and newness into your life. In the ancient times, water also symbolized abundance; consequently it’s seen as an effective feng shui cure.
- Water is the element of the North.
- The Water Element Colors are:
WOOD – POWER AND HEALTH
The Feng Shui element Wood brings the energy of vitality, health, and growth. It is also an old cure for prosperity and wealth.
- Wood is the Element of the Southeast and east.
- The Colors for the Wood Element are:
Remember, Colors are like a Beethoven symphony- inspiring and nourishing, and the more colors you harmoniously soak up into your life, higher will be your sense of well-being.