The evolutionary transition of our society from ‘traditional’ to ‘modern’ has led to some drastic changes in house structures and designing. One of such changes is the invention of septic tanks. Septic tanks are economical, environmentally friendly and effective private sewage treatment plants. However, like every other component of a house structure, they too must be built according to vastu for septic tank.
- Septic tank must never face north east, south-east, or south west corner.
- It should not directly touch the compound wall. In fact the tank must be at least two feet away from the wall.
- If there is a scarcity of space, the tank must be in the northern corner of west. However, make sure that the tank is at least two feet away from the wall of your compound.
- As per vastu for septic tank, the length of the tank must be in the east-west, while the breadth should be in the south-north.
- Never construct the tank higher than the level of the house. Best is to build it at the ground floor.
- The outlet of such tanks must be in the west or north.
- If we divide the northern side in nine parts, the tank must fall in the third part from north-west.
- The septic tank has three parts. Preferably, water must be in the eastern part and the outlet for excretion must be in the west.
Things To Keep In Mind
- You should never have outlets in the south. However, in case the vent is in the southern direction it must be turned to north or east.
- Bathroom and kitchen pipes must have their outlets in the north or east direction.
- The bathroom pipes and toilet pipes must be diverted to the north-west or west direction.
- The gutter can be in any other direction except for south.
- Pipes that come from the upper floor must never be in the south-west corner.
You can also read through our segment on vastu for over-head tank.
- Vastu For House
- House Structure As Per Vastu
- Windows and Doors
- Vastu Tips For Children Room
- Colour Tips As Per Vastu
- Vastu Tips For Your Bathroom
- Vastu Tips For Your Garden
- Vastu And Your Pooja Room
- Over Head Tank
- Vastu Tips For Your Bedroom
- Vastu And Your Dining Room
- Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- Your Garage And Vastu
- Vastu Tips For Guest Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
- Vastu And Your Locker Room
- Vastu And Septic Tank
- Direction Of Staircase AS Per Vastu
- Vastu And Children Study Room
- Evaluate The Vastu Of Your House
- Evaluate Your Plot